Purple Citrus desires to provide the best possible shopping experience with us and to exceed the expectations of every customer. Our customers’ satisfaction is of the utmost importance and we strive to provide positive and professional customer care experiences.
The Purple Citrus company culture is a fun, funky, family atmosphere and we want to ensure that both our customers and our staff are happy! Our goal is to create and maintain an environment in which both customers and employees are treated with dignity, decency and respect.
As employers, we have a legal obligation to make sure our employees aren’t subjected to an environment filled with unlawful harassment, even if it comes from third parties.
With the overwhelming boom of both social media and online shopping, we have elected to follow the lead of several large retailers, as well as many of our own suppliers, and outline our policy for fraud prevention and social responsibility.
Many forms of behaviour, including spoken words, gestures or the display/circulation of words, pictures or other material, may constitute harassment. The following is a non-exhaustive list of examples of types of behaviour that constitute harassment.
By doing business with Purple Citrus, you agree not to participate in the following:
- Swearing & Foul Language – Screaming, derogatory, racially charged, swearing or intimidating language when speaking with our agents by telephone or online.
- Stalking Employees & Threats of Harm – Stalking employees and/or their significant others on social media or in local communities.
- Social Media Bullying & Threats of Intimidation – Making false or derogatory statements about Purple Citrus or our products for the purpose and intentions of harming the company. This includes statements such as, “If you don’t do what I am asking, then I will leave a bad review or will go on social media to ruin your business.”
Purple Citrus is committed to preventing fraud and corruption from occurring and to developing an anti-fraud culture. The following is a non-exhaustive list of examples of behavior that constitute fraud.
By doing business, you agree not to participate in the following:
- Chargebacks & Stolen Credit Cards – Performing chargebacks for items received and/or using a stolen credit card as payment of an order. In both instances Purple Citrus reserves the right to regain funds by turning all paperwork over to the authorities.
- Company Reviews & Dishonesty – Purple Citrus works hard to not only meet but exceed our customer’s expectations. Our main goal is to have happy customers and repeat business. Unfortunately, not all online reviewers are honest or have pure motives. Sometimes online reviews are placed by competitors or affiliates of competitors with the goal of harming a company. Placing dishonest or inaccurate reviews on social media platforms will be reported to the proper authorities.
Purple Citrus hopes to maintain courteous, mutually respectful, pleasant, non-coercive and honest interactions between customers and our employees, but we reserve the right to “break up” if we’re in a bad relationship. This may include, but not be limited to, refusing future orders or correspondence.